Wednesday, November 19, 2008

mopping walmart

Yesterday Jaina was rambunctious. With how she was yesterday would of been nice if she could of had a group of other kids to play with. Anyway yesterday Greg came out of the bathroom and he was singing a little diddy that he made up. He does this from time to time. He was singing about my mop in the bathroom. After he was done I told him about when Jaina and I got the mop. I told him how we were at Walmart and of course was pushing around the stroller. Had no where to put the mop so, i handed it to Jaina and said here hold this. When I did that her face lit up. She was given something new and exciting to play with so, she was swinging it around for a little then she figured out what she wanted to do with it. What she decided to do was to drag it as I was pushing the stroller. Had a few people that work at Walmart grinning from ear to ear when they saw this. I told one of the ladies that saw us that Jaina was mopping the floor. Jaina was told she was doing a good job at mopping. After I told Greg about Jaina mopping Walmart he suggested that I should start taking the camra with me so, I can get pictures of moments like that so he can see.

0 comments: