Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stripper or Proctoligest

My Mom and brother have come up that when Jaina grows up she might have a job as a stripper or proctologist. The reason fro a stripper is that she has been know to stripp off her cloths let alone she has also has been a table and pole dancer. The proctoligy part is for some reason she funds our cats butts amusing. She likes to point at them and laugh. Some times she trys to poke at them and I have to stop her. I have joked with my mom and told her she might be both. She might tell people she stripped to make money to put herself through medical school.
Anyways onto other things. Jaina is picking up words very well now. She has up to 10 words that she says now. The latest is of her saying peas for please. Working on getting her to say please for things instead of that. She hasn't quite gotten down thank you yet. When we say Thank you too her she does manage to babble something but, can make it out to anything. If she manages to babble something when we say thank you to her at least it is close enough since soon enough she will manage to get a grasp on saying thank you.

1 comments:

Nilla said...

So cute!!! I have to laugh about the proctologist thing... And I have to say I'm half relieved that it's the cats' butts that she's so crazy about!!! Hahahaha!