Friday, January 14, 2011

3 weeks no car

The past three weekd Jaina and I have been grounded to the house. Gregs car that he bought in October is not working. Can tell Jaina needs a kid outlit cause being stuck at home has made her turn into a little monster at times let alone she keeps asking to play with kids. With how the weather here has been the past 2 weeks of being cold out. It makes it hard to take her outside. In December Greg and I traded in our Hybrid for a Honda fit. The gas milage on the Fit is almost just as good let alone more space in the back for stuff and if more space is needed the seats can go down.

1 comments:

Nilla said...

Just got caught up on reading your blog!! Sorry to hear about Greg's car! That is hard to be down to one car, especially when you are used to having one to do all your things! And I know it's especially hard for Jaina, since she doesn't really understand. I'm sorry to hear about your mom's health. I did not realize that. I hope the best for you guys and you're in my thoughts and prayers.