Sunday, February 1, 2009

Diaper Wedgie

All I have to say about how I saw Jaina this morning was wow. Ok like every morning we did our normal routine. Jaina had breafest and after that she got to play some till 8am. Once that time rolls around I take her to her room and put her into her crib so, I can take a shower. After I finished all that I needed to do I went to her room to get her ready. When I opened the door the only thing I could do was laugh and wished I had my camra in hand. Her she was standing in her crib still with her p.j. bottoms on and heap load of diaper hanging from the front of her bottoms. She managed to undo the diaper and decided to pull the diaper from the front. When I fixed the problem I thought you gave yourself one heck of a wedgie with your diaper.

1 comments:

Nilla said...

Wow! I bet that was ultra-comfortable!