Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kitchen Gate

About a week or so ago I went to babies r us to get a gate to block off the kitchen to Jaina. The gate I got was a metal one that has a door. As I stand by the gate and watch Jaina shake the gate with one hand I think this sort of makes me think of scene from movies that involve prison. What I am refering to is you probably have seen the scene where the prisoners are using mirrors to see if gaurds or coming or using a tin cup to hit along the prison bars of thier cells.
Ok also on another note Jaina is doing pretty good. Last week Wednesday she got a fever from no where. She started to run a temp of 99.5 and lasted throught the night. Got up to a high of 101. Thursday of that week I made an appointment to have her checked to make sure she was ok. She checked out fine. Greg and I assumed the fever was from teething. When she had her appointment I could tell she remembered her doctor since all he had to do was look at her and she started bawling.

1 comments:

Nilla said...

Glad to hear that Jaina is doing better. Probably was the teething... I hear that is normal.